At the time of registration preference is given to those children who are baptized Catholics attending MQH Church or whose families are active participants in a Catholic Church, siblings of present students. Parents are required to sign A Parish Affiliation form indicating the Catholic Church they attend each week.
Tuition Payments made after the due date are to be made by Money Order or cash. No extra curricular activities are offered to those who have fees due—including Class trips, Graduation activities and Report Cards.
Each Family is responsible for $250.00 in fund raising. Participation is mandatory in various school events.
Registration generally takes place during the month of February. Please contact the School for tour and registration dates at 718-763-2360.
Children are accepted in the following order:
- Parishioners of Mary Queen of Heaven Church who are on the parish register
- Catholics from other parishes
- Siblings of present students
- Children of other faiths
Applications are processed in the following order:
- Those who have produced all required information and paid the fee are considered first according to above order.
- Incomplete applications are not accepted
- Students registered for a class that has reached its limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Applications with false or misleading information will be rejected.
- Registration Fee is only returned if we are not able to accept your child.
We will send acceptance notices as the applications are processed.
To register you need to bring:
- Birth Certificate, Original Baptismal Certificate, Utility bill showing name and address and a copy of the Immunization record.
- Grades 1-7 most recent Report Card/ Standardized testing results.
- $250 non-refundable fee in cash or Money Order.
Without these documents, the registration will not be accepted.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship you must log onto www.TADS.com and follow the directions and deadlines given. Scroll down to get started and type Mary Queen of Heaven Catholic Academy. If you have any questions, please call us or the toll free number.